I also wrote a bunch of posts for Screen Invasion. Check out my links, bro:
- Ender’s Game had a big presence at the Con, with a “fan experience” walkthrough and a press conference, where even the professional journalists still ask Ford stupid questions about Han Solo.
- The South Park: The Stick of Truth panel devolved - as Comic-Con panels must - into a series of hyper-specific fanboy questions posed to Trey Parker and Matt Stone, as captured in my live blog.
- Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Edgar Wright graciously answered questions about their upcoming film, The World’s End, in a series of down-to-earth roundtable interviews.
- I camped out in a hotel ballroom to confirm that the final season of How I Met Your Mother will indeed have a mother, and live blogged the remarkably organized True Blood panel. Though it was arguably more fun getting caught up - via Wikipedia and in-person fan summaries - on the insane plotlines of the latter (I had stopped watching True Blood after Season 4, but it sounds like the show is finally returning to its roots).
- Shockingly, I managed to get a scoop from sitting in a cavernous room and letting Kevin Smith gab at me. I covered his annual Q&A live from Hall H, where Smith gave details about a couple movie projects he’s currently developing: Clerks III and a quirky horror movie entitled Tusk. I was later cited by /Film and Bloody Disgusting, premium linkage that’s almost as exciting as seeing your name in print.
Just a reminder that you can see all my non-Amblog work on Screen Invasion, in addition to tons of other great content. We now returned to your regularly scheduled Amblogging...